Thursday, November 12, 2009

My 10

OK I am bored and I am day dreaming. As a person with passion for traveling, I suddenly thought of listing my 10 countries that I want to set off into. I thought it would be an easy and stress-free listing. But, with all the beautiful places in the world, I had a hard time tallying MY 10 top picks destination.

As much as I can, I am arranging this from my favorite down.

I want to live and experience staying with a Maasai tribes of KENYA. Also take a picture of the famous Kilimanjaro.

I want to explore the ancient structures of PRAGUE. Besides its cheap and its in europe.

Bask in the sun while sitting at one of the white houses overlooking the ocean at GREECE .

Go crazy and street dance with the carnival at BRAZIL.

Feel the pain of the latest genocide victims of RWANDA.

Take a 30 days walk in the road to santiago in SPAIN.

Offer prayers for all who died in auschwitz concentration camp in POLAND.

Smoke pot at a local cafe, and explore the redlight district of amsterdam in the NETHERLANDS.

Share a vodka during a cold winter with locals of RUSSIA.

Learn spanish in MEXICO and get drunk on cheap mojitos.

These are MY 10 places to go. If I could go back to a place that I have been to already, It would have to be MCLEOD GANJ in DHARAMSALA.

2 comments:

dizzyme said...

This is a good idea, listing down places I want to visit. But doing this sets off my wanderlust, and it hurts that I can't be at these places right now.

rain_maker said...

I just realized after a year writing this post that it has gone down to 8 countries after I did east africa.

But 8 more to go is still a long way and a lot of saving to do