Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This made my day


My Friend E, an ex addict, HIV positive, gave light to me today.

I have been feeling down the past few days.
While chatting with E, I asked for an inspiration. I told E to recommend a song for me to listen and to get inspired.

He gave me a youtube link which directed me to this song.

By coincidence, I have this song in my ipod already, but I have been figuring out the song's title for almost a year now. The lyrics are in foreign language, and it is hard to hum the song and ask people if they are familiar with the song.
Thus I named the song "unknown song" in my ipod.

(my ipod with a picture of me and the unknown song)

This song made my day. Specially in times like this, that I feel stuck and contained. It just gives me hope that whatever situation we are now, we can make things happen.



With this, I am telling myself. One day I will resume flying again... And when that time comes. I gonna be flying for good

Cheers everyone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job!!! :-) ---E

Anonymous said...

I can't wait.
Chef