Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Im picking up pieces now

I am picking up pieces now....
Pieces that I left behind, going back to pace where I started. Doing the things I used to do. catching up on my reading, listening to my music, sleeping on my side of the bed, eating the food I am used to eat, sleeping at my convenient time, waking up when I want to, watching my movies, writing my thoughts, catching up on all the things I need to do before I left it hanging.

I am picking up pieces now. It's been few hours since I started picking up my pieces.
A few more hours or maybe days and I will be back on track, but now....I am still picking up pieces. I am picking up pieces slowly to be able to move forward soon.


Song while I am picking up my pieces:
Warning Sign--Cold play

It hurts... But I know what won't kill me will only make me stronger.

No comments: