Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Much needed travel.... Follow up


Ey, i just got a message from my Mom. She was asking where I was and told me why I haven't been on the internet lately.
I actually did not tell them that somebody broke into my apartment because I would know that they would be freaking out and would insist I better go home at once. I just made up and said that my computer was destroyed because it got wet while I was walking in the rain.

So I decided to call her and update her. ( See it is so difficult without the computer)

Me: Hello Mom
Mom: Oh hello! where are you now? How come you were not online for a long time ( surprised!)
Me: I am in China.
Mom: So you are back from India?
Me: No, I am leaving this thursday.
Mom: I thought you left already you have bot been online for a long time, we thought you were
already in India.
Me: Nope. I am still here. I told you my computer is destroyed and I cant afford to buy a new
one now since I will use my savings for my trip.
Mom:Oh okay, just let us know where you are so we will know where to find you.
Me: Ok Mom. How's dad?
Mom: He is fine, He is here now. So when are you coming back here?
Me: I don't have the exact date yet, but from India I will go back to China then head home.
Mom: Oh ok. Just be careful and take care.
Me: Alright. Don't worry. I will. ( I gave her my flight details and the time difference from India
and home)
Mom: How many days will you stay in India?
Me: Uhhm, I still don't know, it depends. (I was caught off guard because it would be ridiculous to tell her I am travelling to India for a month. Yes, it is very unlikely from people in my family to travel for a long time).
Mom: Ok just don't forget to call us from time to time.

Yes my friends, I am a good liar. I don't know how my family would react when they would know that I will be travelling for a long time.

Goodluck!

No comments: