Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Not that bad after all

Driving on the way home yesterday, I drove pass the vast rice fields as the sun was slowly setting. Looking at the window I was greeted with this view.
I had to pull over and roll down my car window and hurriedly took my phone and captured this view.






(my hometown)
This view somewhat reminded me of the time when I was in Narok, Kenya doing a 3 day safari and looking at the one of the best sunsets of my life.
It was an exhilarating feeling that I was halfway around from my country and I was one with wilds at its best.

(narok kenya)

With the negativity I have towards this seemingly lifeless sleeping town that I am living, I continually struggle of thinking of the exciting life away from my comfort zone, thus making my hometown a place that I need to vacate.
Looking at the Beautiful sunset yesterday, it made me realize wherever I will be, we are all under one sky and we share the same sun, no matter how nice and ordinary looking it sets at our angle in this side of the world.
Arriving home yesterday made me feel its not that bad after all...........


Yet the struggle continues. Have a blessed holyweek


No comments: