Sunday, January 4, 2009

1st things first

Tomorrow will mark my 1st year when I came to China. I am officially a year in China tomorrow.
It's nice to be able to experience the four seasons in China. The heavy snow last Winter, the unnoticed spring the scorching hot summer and my favorite autumn. And now it's winter time again. Time flies when you are having fun.

There are a lot of experiences that I did for the first time last year. And it was cool to end the last day of the year travelling. Spending Christmas in China and spent New year in Korea.

1st things first ( for the year2009)
-First time to see and actually walk in a frozen lake... though it's dangerous as I approached the thin ice.
-First time to eat Bulgogi and authentic Korean BBQ
-First time to experience the history of Korea... (being at the N. Korean Border and actually getting inside the tunnel dugged by the N. Korean armies)
-First time to live in a traditional Korean house
-First time to be butt naked in a Public bath... (trying to dare myself)
-First time to get the "free hugs" world sensation ( it's a warm feeling getting a hug from a stranger)

With that I have to go.... I need to sleep early because I am trying to get up at 4am to catch a bus to the Korean Mountains to add
-First time to ski ( Hopefully I'll manage to wake up extra early)

Happy New Year 2009! A toast for a year filled with first time and adventures!
Cheers everyone!

No comments: