Saturday, October 4, 2008

Collecting my thoughts in the plane…











I am so overwhelmed with new insights during my 6 days travel to Sichuan province. So overwhelmed, that I don’t know where to start and how to contain everything.

I am in the plane right now. 3 hours to shanghai from chengdu. I will try my best to recall the events in the last 6 days. I will be writing about my Sichuan experience.

Let me first share some pics I took from the airport.

I just finished 1 entry…. So timely Lunch is served now…;-)

Wheeew Airplane food again… It’s rice, chicken with sauce and peanuts. I’m sorry I cannot describe the other foods. They are packed and all written in Chinese. And I am not so hungry to eat this. I might just give this to some Chinese kids in shanghai.
I’ll continue my 2nd entry after my lunch..

No comments: