Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Need some cheering

I have been wanting to post something about my recent trip to Hong Kong. In fact, I have a lot of unfinished posts in my draft. For some reasons I get inspired to write and then I just don't have the motivation to finish it....

I don't know if its because of the gloomy and cold weather here in China. I am not just inspired to work anymore. I feel so tired easily and I have been thinking so much about my future, which I don't usually worry about since I got here in China.
I don't know if I should stay longer here in China or whether go back home or even the thought of going back to school crossed my mind.
Work is becoming like a burden already. I try to motivate myself that I am luckier than the bus drivers, that takes me to work everyday. They have to wake up very early and have end their day very late, they don't do anything but drive the whole day. These are simple insights just to remind me that I am still lucky to have the comforts of my job and the fair compensation.
By the way, as soon as I got home from work. I immediately logged in to my Yahoo Messenger account. The status I placed is " Need some cheering"
Out of 81 contacts in my list only 5 were online. Suddenly 2 friends who were invisible just message me.
Marisol... Photographer from Singapore
Hi.... why are you sad? you under heavy clouds today?
Axxxx.... My ex girlfriend
Give me XXX Give me XXXX (spelling my name) what do you got? XXX
obviously trying to cheer me up...
After that, I decided to erase my status. I am afraid a lot more available and invisible friends would be popping out and asking me what happened?
Also I realised..... This is just one of those days that I need some cheering
This too shall pass...................hopefully really soon

2 comments:

Sable M. Helvie said...

If you are ever in need of some cheering, we can always go out for coffee or you can come over and watch a movie (preferably something better than Arthur or whatever we watched last time). Naomi is trying to get people to come go out to Hollywood dressed up on Friday and a few of us are having a homemade pizza and movie night Saturday at my place. Hopefully one of those will cheer you up!

rain_maker said...

sounds cool! Im also looking forward the the halloween party =)

Thanks forbeing sensitive ;-)