Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tian Ping Mountain

I resumed to making my friday a Suzhou day.
Months before I had been anticipating to go to Tian Ping Mountain. A lot of my Chinese friends told me that it's a must see during autumn. It's the time when the leaves starts to turn red and yellow.
Thursday, I already asked a colleague at work how to get to Tian ping mountain by bus. (Aside from its the cheapest way, it's also a way to get to know the city well)
To Tian Ping Mountain:
Take bus number 3 to Carrefour Dong Huan Road(2rmb). Then exchange to Bus number 4 (2rmb) then stop at the last stop.
Unlike the Luzhi old town, I cannot escape the entrance fee to the park. Everyone is required to buy the ticket for 18rmb.
Thinking about it, for 26 rmb including return bus fare. It's relatively cheap to experience Autumn in China at it's best. Here are some pics I took when I went there.
By the way, best time to go the tianping mountain is during weekdays, it gets rowdy and crowded on weekends especially at this time of the year.


(log cabin with yellow leaves)
(an old tree with all its dead yellow leaves on the ground)

(chinese couple doing their wedding pictures behind the red tree)



(a view of the lake )



(red maple leaf)



No comments: