Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Apartment in China






My 1st apartment in china is provided by the school, most of their students stay in this apartment in Su Dian Road in SIP. My apartment is on the 7th floor of the building. I am sharing it with Mark, my classmate. My apartment has common living room, dining room, kitchen and toilet. Although, it modern looking and with all the modern and compact amenities of an apartment, having no heater in the living room is such an agony. We cannot enjoy watching Chinese TV because the living room is dead cold. But the most agonizing part is after taking a shower and having to run to our bedrooms and passing through the living room with a temperature of almost 2 Celsius. What a punishment.




Our bedrooms has nothing in it except the AC, and a small cabinet and a single hard bed. Mark’s bedroom and my bedroom are connected with a mini terrace, which our bedrooms have access to. I also specified and I have to pay more money for having internet access in my bedroom. The apartment is not so bad except for the heaterless living room and the very hard bed.

No comments: