Friday, September 26, 2008

Sept 26... Starts to get cold

September 26
I think this day is the start of coolness that would gradually shift to coldness.
I woke up late in the morning for I don't need to be on my usual rush to work.

I was amazed when I went out, people were starting to be in their jackets. I thought it was just an ordinary breezy day to a temp that looks like it would rain. But there is really a feel cold chill in the air. Amazing to see how people are slowly wrap up again.

I went out to have my computer fixed, bought a backpack for my "long term planned trip", which I am going to write about soon.
Then went to my part time work.
I finished worked at 8:15PM and walking to the bus stop was a bit difficult because it was chilly and I was in shorts... Looking people in jackets and sweater makes it more colder.

No comments: