Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Getting excited for my much needed break

Next week is a National Holiday. It's only in China that I will experience having such long holidays. Most companies, schools and other institutions would be close for a week.
On my part I'm really starting to get stressed out with work and I need a good damn holiday.
I'm really looking forward travelling to Beijing the 2nd time around. I'm mostly excited to see the olympic venues and sites related to it.
I'm gonna share more about it when I come back with pictures of course!
Thanks to Abbie and flying Sable for coordinating the trip

1 comment:

Sable M. Helvie said...

Actually thanks to Jenny and Abbie. Jenny reserved and planned everything and Abbie coordinated with her. I just sort of went with the flow. I'm really glad you are coming! Jenny, her bf, Abbie, our tour guide, our driver, you and me will have such a great time together!