Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mark


He is 21 years old and he decided to come to china to try his luck. Pretty much the same as what I have in mind. He is from Australia and has never been out of Australia all his life.
I learned that he arrived same day as I did, January 5 2008. But his flight got to Pudong shanghai at 6 or 7 am in the morning while, my flight got there at almost 8pm. I learned that he flew from Perth to Brisbane, and from Brisbane to Phuket, Phuket to Bangkok and Bangkok to Shanghai. How tiring could that be.
Being in Aussie all his life, he told me of some restrictions they have. As a young kid, he was not able to play with pellet guns, and he told me that it’s very seldom to see a firework in Australia.
Being new in china, his eyes glowed when we visited the Amusement park and he was able to buy a Pellet gun. He is also determined to light a firework here in china. How random can be for a housemate in a foreign land.

No comments: